Customer Solutions Architect
We are looking for a Customer Solutions Architect who will play a major role in ensuring the success of projects and in representing AWS.
The key performance indicators or KRA goals for this role include:
- Leading Deep Dive Architecture & Design Sessions: The successful candidate must be able to guide architecture and design discussions with clients, presenting well-architected solutions that meet their specific needs and limitations.
- Authoring Proposals and Statements of Work: The candidate should be able to draft proposals and statements of work that accurately capture customer requirements and constraints, and that ensure the success of projects.
- Educating Customers & Evangelizing AWS: The ideal candidate must possess excellent communication abilities and be capable of educating clients on AWS, promoting its advantages through various channels such as blogs, presentations, webinars, and direct interaction.
The ideal candidate for the Customer Solutions Architect position should have:
- 5+ years of experience in architecting, building, and operating solutions on AWS
- 10+ years of experience in infrastructure, application, database, and/or networking architecture
- Ability to align business and technical strategy with customer needs
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, able to lead workshops and engage with technical and executive audiences
- Strong understanding of cloud-native patterns and Well-Architected best practices
- Ability to travel up to 25% (subject to conditions)
Preferred qualifications include:
- Experience with highly-available and fault-tolerant architectures
- Knowledge of IT compliance frameworks (e.g. PCI, HIPAA, GDPR, security)
- Previous experience in pre-sales or internal strategic roadmap influence
- AWS DevOps Pro or Specialty Certifications.